Whether you’re out of work or just seeking a new career, the OCR ITQ is your opportunity to learn new IT skills and at the same time, achieve recognition for your hard work. This qualification allows for a flexible choice of IT topics from a range of over eighty units. Most employers are now asking for some level of IT skills and gaining this valuable IT qualification is an ideal opportunity to improve your chances in a competitive job market.
With the ITQ you can cover everything from Database Software, Website Design, Using the Internet, Accounting Software, Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Multimedia Software.
Of course, you could just learn to use a computer and its applications as a hobby in your spare time.
If you have already gained some IT skills, then take this opportunity to improve or broaden your skills. OCR will take into account all of your prior knowledge and skills along with any other recognised IT qualifications already achieved.
Please visit martbarrett.co.uk for enquirers regarding BASIC COMPUTER TRAINING & IT SERVICES at good rates in the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire area.
The benefits of the ITQ:
- ITQ rewards your hard word with recognised qualifications to show either your current employer or any future employer that you have achieved a nationally recognised standard.
- ITQ ensures that your are up-to date with the latest standards and IT tools currently used.
- ITQ will help you work more effectively in your home or workplace.
- ITQ has a large range of units and is flexible in your chosen route, which will help you tailor your qualification to meet individual employer requirements..
- ITQ allows for Accredited Prior Learning (APL) which means that it allows you to add your prior achievements to your new qualification.